• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not new... Just back in action

Hello, Friends. I was pretty active back in the before times. Okuma even picked a couple of my designs for stickers and shirt with a big chicken on it. I've been "out" for a few years though. No particular reason other than life got super busy and I didn't have any spending money, LOL. This is always the place I tell people to go for outdoors trading though.

Anyway, I'm ready to make some trades. :)

Are armadillos still a thing too?
Got any ammo from back in the day with back in the day pricing.

Welcome back.
107629176_1050811325363944_5959639414507398442_n.jpg

Got any ammo from back in the day with back in the day pricing.

Sure, I have some 22LR and 556 from 2008

Seriously, tell me it's not 2008 type bad again. I really totally checked out of outdoors stuff for a while. No, it wasn't prison but that may have been easier. Family health issues, insane job stuff, blah, blah. I just had to cut out a couple hobbies for a bit and focus on adulting. It didn't kill me, life is still all good.

Finally getting set to go to the range once again and first thing I saw was a 100yr old piece that an ODT'er helped me rehab. Next, I saw something I really don't need and could probably trade. Finally, the wife made cornish hen for dinner. It's like God was telling me "It's time. Return to them"

Sure, I have some 22LR and 556 from 2008

Seriously, tell me it's not 2008 type bad again. I really totally checked out of outdoors stuff for a while. No, it wasn't prison but that may have been easier. Family health issues, insane job stuff, blah, blah. I just had to cut out a couple hobbies for a bit and focus on adulting. It didn't kill me, life is still all good.

Finally getting set to go to the range once again and first thing I saw was a 100yr old piece that an ODT'er helped me rehab. Next, I saw something I really don't need and could probably trade. Finally, the wife made cornish hen for dinner. It's like God was telling me "It's time. Return to them"

Worse than 2008 according to the whining.

Back
Top Bottom