• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not interested in trades....Trade offers

Jsmit484

Bear Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
138   0
Reaction score
You know what really grinds my gears?

When you have a listing that states politely "not interested in trades," and you get a trade offer. If i put that I'm not interested in trades, trust me I'm not interested.

Not only that, but in the multi-gun trade offer the person tells me how easily I can sell their guns for more money than my asking price. If it's that easy how about selling your own gear, buy my pistol, and keep your extra cash!

I like to consider myself a reasonable person, but am I wrong for being annoyed by this? I really hate being rude, but come on!

When you have a listing that states politely "not interested in trades," and you get a trade offer. If i put that I'm not interested in trades, trust me I'm not interested.

Not only that, but in the multi-gun trade offer the person tells me how easily I can sell their guns for more money than my asking price. If it's that easy how about selling your own gear, buy my pistol, and keep your extra cash!

I like to consider myself a reasonable person, but am I wrong for being annoyed by this? I really hate being rude, but come on!

There are more important things in life to be annoyed about.

Besides, what if somebody offers you a veritable unicorn in trade? Something you thought you'd never find and genuinely want?

I like it when I post something for Trade Only, and people say “what’s your bottom dollar”?

These things are unavoidable, don’t get mad at it, just have fun with it when you respond.

When I’m in your shoes, and I’m selling something for say $500, and I get a trade offer, I respond with I will trade you 6 $100 bills. Or respond with only trade interest is $500. As my ad says!

Have fun on here!

you sound like someone who would be difficult to trade with.......LOL

Back
Top Bottom