• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not from a trail cam, but in my in-laws back pasture.

Pretty fox. Don’t see to many red foxes anymore. I wouldn’t shoot her. Just aren’t that many around. Now the turkeys on the other hand. I think I see a jake in that group. BOOM!!!!! Come turkey season.
If there are any animals needed protecting, getting a donkey will solve that fox problem...

They don’t discriminate either when it comes to beat downs, coyotes and stray dogs ain’t safe either from a donkey’s wrath.
Drive by a 136 farm every day with small calves... the donkey is there for the coyotes. Stray dogs ought to know better after the first encounter.... Ain't nothing good about a coyote, BTW..

Drive by a 136 farm every day with small calves... the donkey is there for the coyotes. Stray dogs ought to know better after the first encounter.... Ain't nothing good about a coyote, BTW..
Only good one is a dead one. That’s why they aren’t protected under regulations in GA similar to wild hog.

If there are any animals needed protecting, getting a donkey will solve that fox problem...

The great thing about getting a donkey is that foxes will stay clear of them for the most part. It’s the coyote’s and stray dogs that usually get their heads kicked in.

Back
Top Bottom