• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not from a trail cam, but in my in-laws back pasture.

GAK9

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
5116105E-6C6D-4D5D-B016-B3DE11549CD7.jpeg
5 turkeys then a mama Fox. Pictures suck because it was from a good distance away, after 8 pm.

628D9A13-E22A-43F2-A493-0F90DF25341F.jpeg

Foxes are honestly not as big deal a on turkey as raccoons are. I don’t shoot them because of that not to mention a red one is pretty rare to see in the wild around here that was a more common grey but in my opinion the grey are the prettiest. They also usually mate for life so that’s another thing that keep me from killing them.

Foxes are honestly not as big deal a on turkey as raccoons are. I don’t shoot them because of that not to mention a red one is pretty rare to see in the wild around here that was a more common grey but in my opinion the grey are the prettiest. They also usually mate for life so that’s another thing that keep me from killing them.
This fox won’t be shot, at least not on my in-laws property.

This fox won’t be shot, at least not on my in-laws property.
How people control their predators is up to them, I was just giving y’all my reasoning for not shooting them and a lesser known fact about them. If you’re worried about keeping a pelt in good condition I’d recommend trapping.

How people control their predators is up to them, I was just giving y’all my reasoning for not shooting them and a lesser known fact about them. If you’re worried about keeping a pelt in good condition I’d recommend trapping.
I gotcha. This fox has 4 babies and my mil would be royally pissed off if anyone hurt it.

Back
Top Bottom