• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NorthEast meet in Commerce sat july 29th today

date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry everyone but I can't make it. Tree guy came earlier than expected and I have 6 trees down at my mom's and 6 at my house. It's a mess and the boss ain't happy - neither is mama. I have some help coming in the morning so I better have the saws sharp and ready. I deeply apologize for committing and backing out last minute but having two women mad is not an option.

Sorry everyone but I can't make it. Tree guy came earlier than expected and I have 6 trees down at my mom's and 6 at my house. It's a mess and the boss ain't happy - neither is mama. I have some help coming in the morning so I better have the saws sharp and ready. I deeply apologize for committing and backing out last minute but having two women mad is not an option.
Sorry to hear that......your fired...lol family first brother, if this goes good we will do it again next year.

well it,ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss time,eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (for you MMA fans) I am up and took a shower (being sat, not just for the meet you understand) and shaved and trying to wake up.:ranger:

Back
Top Bottom