• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

North Georgia is in need of a childrens home

chitownpolish

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
19   0
Reaction score
I was not sure of talking about this on here, but it seems like a lot of people on here have some huge hearts.

Well my wife and I are in the process of starting a children's home here in north Georgia. We have been Houseparents for about 10 years and the Lord has really placed it on our hearts to start a children's home In the area we live since there is such a huge need. Social workers have to drive hours to place kids in other areas away from parents because there is not a place in the north Georgia area (some counties I'm speaking of are White, Lumpkin, Habersham) there are many others as well.

I'm not very good at asking for things, but I guess I'm going to need to since this needs to start on donations.

Needs list:

Land
legal advice
building plans and builders
Business leaders willing to lend advice

This is simply the start of something "God willing" that will be amazing in our area.

I will keep you all posted on our activity and when our first fund raisers are going to happen. Please pm me if you have any interest in giving or being a volunteer. I am not asking for money...now, or any gun donations, I will hopefully soon. I am asking for any comments good or bad. You need a think skin to do this so fire away. All advice good and bad will only help His kingdom and the children in need of a home that is safe and loving.

thank you all for reading and I hope to hear from you soon.

Joel E. Lulinski

Or you could start a class for People to learn how to be Parents.

I've fostered kids for years and adopted 4 kids.

It seems that it is a never ending cycle with kids who came from effed up parents to become effed up parents themselves generation after generation unless they are taught how to act like humans instead of animals.

thanks for being a foster parent. that is also a huge problem up here not enough foster parents. That is what we are trying to do break that cycle, but we cannot do it alone.

yes, but its only a girls home. We want a place to especially keep sibling groups together. I am actually headed there Friday to talk to them.

thanks for all your comments please spread the word...

Hand here, F'ed up parents here.. adopted my self.. from my personal experience.. some people shouldnt have kids.. maybe 1 reason of many is that im not their blood children so what am I? I'm considered the "Guest"

I have no plans acting like a "bad parent" due to the fact that I my self have them. I plan to do the exact opposite but not so over bearing. Want to make sure they know what love is itself and what a dollar really means in the given times.. Lets not take things for granted..:-)

Back
Top Bottom