• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Non fudd range within 50 mile range of Dallas?

Open them up...and then get your talking to..??
I like your thinking, but I need to get about 400 rounds down range and wanted to do it in smaller sets than in essentially a single 400 round dump. I know my gear could handle it, but my feels can't. That's like $600 in 300 blackout, lol. I need to enjoy it that day over the course of an hour.

pretty sure bullseye gives no ****s...as long as you don't set the range on fire.

Not when I used to shoot there. Are they back open ?

The reality is idiots spraying the range with uncontrolled rapid fire are a danger and liability to everyone, so a majority of ranges open to the public ban it.

I like your thinking, but I need to get about 400 rounds down range and wanted to do it in smaller sets than in essentially a single 400 round dump. I know my gear could handle it, but my feels can't. That's like $600 in 300 blackout, lol. I need to enjoy it that day over the course of an hour.
Barrel melter :)

I think it's to keep this from happening.
I hear about 12 shots in that video, with no evidence that he has landed a single one on target. Do you really think he would have put all 12 on the paper if they had the fudd rule of one shot per second? Oh wait, they DID that that rule and it still happened?

You can't ban idiots successfully. See me for example. I may keep all my shots on paper, but it won't stop me from being an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom