No time to reload, what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
So I have accumulated a bunch of reloading equipment and components. I was hot and heavy reloading and really enjoyed developing rounds for different firearms. I haven’t touched it in more than a year. I haven’t had time to shoot much either. I don’t see I’ll have any time in the next year. So what do I do with all this stuff? Box it up and possibly never use it again or push it out the door?? I know there’s plenty of people that have been in this situation.

So I have accumulated a bunch of reloading equipment and components. I was hot and heavy reloading and really enjoyed developing rounds for different firearms. I haven’t touched it in more than a year. I haven’t had time to shoot much either. I don’t see I’ll have any time in the next year. So what do I do with all this stuff? Box it up and possibly never use it again or push it out the door?? I know there’s plenty of people that have been in this situation.

Same here. I have a number of dies, the projectiles, powder and primers. But I haven't loaded a round in 5 or 6 years. I have the equipment still set up and could load if need be. I just don't think I ever would unless it were a SHTF scenario.

I would keep it.we all take brakes from our Hobbies sometimes. Who knows how you will feel a year from now you may be kicking yourself if you sell it

That’s the thought that has kept me from selling it. I have a rule I adopted a few years back, anything I haven’t used in a couple years goes, just to keep the constant accumulation of “potentially useful stuff” pilling up around the house. When I die I don’t want it to be my kids or wife’s hassle to go through tons of crap.

That’s the thought that has kept me from selling it. I have a rule I adopted a few years back, anything I haven’t used in a couple years goes, just to keep the constant accumulation of “potentially useful stuff” pilling up around the house. When I die I don’t want it to be my kids or wife’s hassle to go through tons of crap.
do you have any kids who might be interested in reloading

Man that's half the fun of dying.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom