No offense intended just an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
Color fill guns turn me off so bad. It can make a perfectly nice Glock (fill Model here) or AR look like my GFs 4 year old got a hold of it.
I've seen some really nice color fill jobs I.e. Done well, but I've seen the dueling dongs too and personally feel like it draws so much attention away from the genuine look of the weapon and start heading into that crayola/Gucci/I'm bored and want to draw on my gun look.
Any good reasons to color fill? I can see select fire weapons having a need being that you have several different modes of fire and can flip fast if you're unfamiliar with the mechanics (but why are you running a select fire and are unfamiliar?)

Not looking to start a fight or break hearts, just a friendly discussion!

I will go one further. I hate "billboard" branding on newer handguns. Quality does not need to scream out it's name. All that large writing on the side with make and model reminds me of Coca-cola sweatshirts and Tommy Hilfiger. - yuch.

No mater how you do it, a Mercedes looks ghetto with "Mercedes Benz" painted down the side.

Eh, it can be removed pretty easily. I don't do it or prefer it .
Now stippling on the other hand, you couldn't pay me to let you do it to anything I have ,not even a magazine. I have turned down very favorable deals because the pistol was stippled.
Absolutely will not trade into or buy nothing stippled!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom