• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Credit Card? No gun permit!!!

Alright the is retarded!! I went apply for my CCL and nearly didn't get it because I only use cash, apparently if you don't go into debt you can't exercise your 2nd Amendment rights. Long story short the FBI requires a credit card to pay for the finger prints, if you don't have one you're screwed! This is why we need Constitutional Carry in Georgia.
Debit card?

I believe it's all about they're "Not touching anything that is widely touched by others!" - Same thing at the Tag Office, you wont be able to pay your TAG renovation if you want to pay with currency, real cash in hand!!

We had a experience similar where we were told that they only took CREDIT CARDS, No Checks No Cash, so we told them that if cash was refused the debt was paid, and sent them ballistic, so WE CALLED THE FEDERAL DEPT OF REVENUE, ABOUT THE SITUATION, while there at the established store, they received a call in less than three minutes, we were apologized to and asked if he could have the currency and they would accept it it was about $350.00 - $400.00, we told them keep merchandise, we will go across and get what we needed over there, the screaming started and we walked out, however now they do take currency.. Just call FEDERAL DEPT. OF REVENUE, 334-242-1270, the store did not like having to eat their steel words bet they wished they had been chocolate probably would have tasted better than what he had to swallow down.

Alright the is retarded!! I went apply for my CCL and nearly didn't get it because I only use cash, apparently if you don't go into debt you can't exercise your 2nd Amendment rights. Long story short the FBI requires a credit card to pay for the finger prints, if you don't have one you're screwed! This is why we need Constitutional Carry in Georgia.
You were supposed to tell them you had "Cash in hand!!!"

Perhaps the clerks make a little extra cash on the side by using peoples credit card numbers. Just because they work at the courthouse doesn't mean they aren't criminals.

Use your debit card. No one says it has to be a “credit“ card. And even if you use your credit card, you should pay full balance each month anyway to avoid interest. I’m not seeing the problem here.

We had a experience similar where we were told that they only took CREDIT CARDS, No Checks No Cash, so we told them that if cash was refused the debt was paid, and sent them ballistic, so WE CALLED THE FEDERAL DEPT OF REVENUE, ABOUT THE SITUATION, while there at the established store, they received a call in less than three minutes, we were apologized to and asked if he could have the currency and they would accept it it was about $350.00 - $400.00, we told them keep merchandise, we will go across and get what we needed over there, the screaming started and we walked out, however now they do take currency.. Just call FEDERAL DEPT. OF REVENUE, 334-242-1270, the store did not like having to eat their steel words bet they wished they had been chocolate probably would have tasted better than what he had to swallow down.

you wouldn't be interested in sharing what you been smoking are you?

Just as a Chinese Flu preventitive?

Back
Top Bottom