• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Credit Card? No gun permit!!!

I believe it's all about they're "Not touching anything that is widely touched by others!" - Same thing at the Tag Office, you wont be able to pay your TAG renovation if you want to pay with currency, real cash in hand!!

I believe it's all about they're "Not touching anything that is widely touched by others!" - Same thing at the Tag Office, you wont be able to pay your TAG renovation if you want to pay with currency, real cash in hand!!
No, they took cash for their part of the fee.

Wow. Most if not all of my currency bills say, "This note is legal tender for all debts public and private" , I guess they could claim the fee is not a debt, but rather a purchase, but ... Can you get a prepaid Master Card?
I was able to use family members card, been trying to get one but its hard when you've never gone into any debt lol

Alright the is retarded!! I went apply for my CCL and nearly didn't get it because I only use cash, apparently if you don't go into debt you can't exercise your 2nd Amendment rights. Long story short the FBI requires a credit card to pay for the finger prints, if you don't have one you're screwed! This is why we need Constitutional Carry in Georgia.
You can think that lying gov kemp .. he ain’t done crap he said he would do

You certainly can in Madison county.

Back
Top Bottom