• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No contact in 24 hours from buyer - ok to move on?

If I have had no contact in 24 hours from a buyer who positively said they will accept a deal and asked me to hold a gun for them for a day is it ok to move on? I've sent several follow-up messages and provided my cell number with no contact. His ODT profile shows activity after sending one of my follow-up messages. I have others interested in the sale.

Am I solid to move on, or how long do I wait from an unresponsive buyer?

Robert
I would hold the item until contacted and if no time limit was set, sell to the next bidder after two days.

Your not palmettomoon palmettomoon ? Your too damn nice! What happened to Palmetto moon.....?
Softening up a bit. Life happens. I lost out on a great deal because I called a seller two hours after I told him I would. My fault really. But honestly, if a buyer with 100% post feedback and over a hundred transactions told they were going to buy an item, absolutely....without conditions, wouldn't you be tempted to hold it for them? Is no one's word worth anything any longer?

Softening up a bit. Life happens. I lost out on a great deal because I called a seller two hours after I told him I would. My fault really. But honestly, if a buyer with 100% post feedback and over a hundred transactions told they were going to buy an item, absolutely....without conditions, wouldn't you be tempted to hold it for them? Is no one's word worth anything any longer?

No soup for you! haha, JK.

Back
Top Bottom