• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No chicken for you!

OH for sure. But they can use coronavirus as a reason to walk out and not get fired. Before that, I guarantee they never cared about sanitation or cleanliness. Chicken plants are nasty as hell.
A chicken plant is where I'll likely end up after sitting before the Judgement Seat of Christ.

Most chicken plants are like those mentioned up above....you have dozens to hundreds of those in the spaniard familia tree - working under green card names like ‘J. Doe’ & ‘Mark Brown’
They get paid pretty much daily, no benefits and have on site medical care for things like missing digits, etc.,
When some walk/get canned , there is plenty more waiting “out by the gate” as Biker said.

I love to cook but for some reason raw bird makes me wanna hurl. My wife always has to clean and dry it before I can touch it. I start wretching and she looses her **** with laughter
We had a bunch of birds growing up. Everyday getting eggs, once every two weeks we had to get a fat hen ready for the oven.

I love to cook but for some reason raw bird makes me wanna hurl. My wife always has to clean and dry it before I can touch it. I start wretching and she looses her **** with laughter
I do this with the girlfriend. She cannot stand to look at or touch raw meat. :blue:

It's hysterical to see her gagging and retching while I debone a chicken or cut wing sections.....

I do this with the girlfriend. She cannot stand to look at or touch raw meat.

It's hysterical to see her gagging and retching while I debone a chicken or cut wing sections.....
I'm fine with beef, pork and fish. Raw bird is slimy with little fat dingle berries and that color …..:puke:

Back
Top Bottom