• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Carry Permit

I put him on the ignore list...f___ that fudd. He was comparing apples to oranges (point vs area weapons/munitions), taking 150 million gun owners and finding specific cases where ignorant rednecks look like the majority/norm, and he wanted to concede to more laws?? All in the name of common sense? He has an opinion that he is misconstruing as fact. I hope the mods get rid of this toxic bootlicker. He hurts our cause more than libs do because he'll develope some younger shooters and instill this "limited rights" mindset that will spread throughout the firearms community. We have enough to deal with, with the news and libs, we dont need it within our own community.

I think its ironic that his avatar is him complaining about censorship...dude wants to have his cake and eat it too.

I find it unnerving that there are those who who claim to be “us” that see the answer to future infringements is further compromise for more infringements

I find it disturbing to see the same watering down our cause with obvious divisive efforts - I further find it disturbing to find them on a firearm forum - Suspicious even

Loyalists ? Or Shills ? its hard to tell

But it is here nonetheless

There is no ambiguity in the Second Amendment - Anyone except for someone trying to twist it can see that - There are too many supporting documents from the time framing the context to make that mistake in earnest

For me any further future legislative infringements will only and absolutely criminalize me - I will not comply with any future infringement on my natural rights - That by the Bill of Rights were simply documented so there would be no confusion - These were not permissions - They were acknowledgments to what exists regardless -

Further infringements will make me a “criminal” in the eyes of the government yet I’ll still be the same person (Let that sink in) - At that point as we’ve seen with so many criminals I will ignore any prior laws regarding firearms as well (why wouldn’t I ? you can’t double criminalize me) - I’ll just do what I please and have what I desire without thought towards what the tyrant thinks

Also I’ll prefer the term “Outlaw” when that time comes

The enemy is truly within -
Gooks in the wire - Broken Arrow -
Drop all remaining ordinance on my position

Rant over

Carry on

I find it unnerving that there are those who who claim to be “us” that see the answer to future infringements is further compromise for more infringements.
There is no ambiguity in the Second Amendment - Anyone except for someone trying to twist it can see that - There are too many supporting documents from the time framing the context to make that mistake in earnest
Yep.....

Yup I miss standing in line for ammo and scrounging shelves for hi cap mags. Those were the days. Hopefully well have a few more years till the Demos get a foothold again. I'll enjoy it while it lasts after all, we saved bump stock from being banned right...?

Yup I miss standing in line for ammo and scrounging shelves for hi cap mags. Those were the days. Hopefully well have a few more years till the Demos get a foothold again. I'll enjoy it while it lasts after all, we saved bump stock from being banned right...?
Why wait? Let's just let the Republican enact more gun control. That always "feels" better.

And let's be honest, Democrats aren't the problem. They are who they are and will always do the bidding of Bloomberg et al. We know who/what they are. It's Republicans who constantly call for 'reaching across the aisle (apparently so we can get our hands chopped off) and 'reasonableness' when it comes to something that clearly says "shall not be infringed" that are the problem and the FAR bigger threat. With the populace so evenly split between the two parties they are told they can vote for, appeasers within the Republican party should just change jerseys and stop pretending.
When you hear anyone talking about gun control mention the term "common sense", that's when you know, common sense has just left the discussion.

When you hear anyone talking about gun control mention the term "common sense", that's when you know, common sense has just left the discussion.

I find it hilarious when lawmakers get away with using terms like that. I would get destroyed at my job presenting data and solutions like that.

“How did you get to that solution?”

“It’s common sense”

FIRED

Back
Top Bottom