• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No appointment Weapons Carry Permits Cobb

I wouldn't expect that in any of the larger counties though.

I let mine expire before I caught it last time, and even taking off work to go there on a Tuesday afternoon there was a line out into the hallway. I can't imagine what it would be like now with all the new gun owners out there.

My CCW permit, DL, and Passport all came up for renewal last year, thankfully.
Tags are due next month but I'll do those online.
That would be a good idea. Let Chick-fil-A give out to carry permit. I came in one time going to a family party in order 30 Chick-fil-A sandwiches and it was during their rush hour and they didn't break a sweat. Them people know how to put it in and get it gone.

That would be a good idea. Let Chick-fil-A give out to carry permit. I came in one time going to a family party in order 30 Chick-fil-A sandwiches and it was during their rush hour and they didn't break a sweat. Them people know how to put it in and get it gone.
And the president of the company knows how to bow down on tv and kiss another’s mans shoes.. that got it done to for me

Renewal for drivers license and car tag due recently. Normally, I would go to Cumming or Gainesville for Drivers License, but looked online at DDS and saw Blairsville has services Wednesday and Thursday. I signed up for 2pm Thursday, got there at just past 1pm, was third in line and was out by 1:20pm even taking old folks vision test - with free renewal for veteran (and thanked by the young lady working the station. Went from there to the Lumpkin County Tag Office, was second in line (no reservation needed) and would have been done in less than ten minutes but the clerk decided to do some refiguring on what should have qualified for "antique" tag, but done away with, so she worked the system and reduced my fee. Gotta love small towns.

Back
Top Bottom