• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No appointment Weapons Carry Permits Cobb

madmarinehays

Marines Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
268   0
Reaction score
Cobb County has zero appointments for the next 30 days to renew your permit. So if you are coming in from another GA county or a new application you are ****ed. If your a current holder and resident you can mail it in.

Trying to obey the law and follow the rules should not be this hard. The only thing that has changed is my address in the last 5 years. I know it crazy but book for 30 days.

If anyone knows a fix or solution please share.

https://nqa3.nemoqappointment.com/Booking/Booking/Index/cc482nd9y5

Update 9/28/2020
October 100%.
November appoints have not been opened yet. The should open today. They did not say what time.

update 9/28/2020
8:52am
November appoints are opened.

Cobb County has zero appointments for the next 30 days to renew your permit. So if you are coming in from another GA county or a new application you are ****ed. If your a current holder and resident you can mail it in.

Trying to obey the law and follow the rules should not be this hard. The only thing that has changed is my address in the last 5 years. I know it crazy but book for 30 days.

If anyone knows a fix or solution please share.

https://nqa3.nemoqappointment.com/Booking/Booking/Index/cc482nd9y5

Cherokee Co is about the same. Hell of a way to dribble out Constitutional rights ain’t it?

I think it is just part of the virus precautions. Driver license test "appointments" are out over 60 days in my area. The entire slate of state "services" is backlogged and working at a snail's pace.

Don't try to use Bibb Co.'s probate court either. I made an appointment for my renewal.

I filed online August 30th and received an appointment for November 8th. Government employees are so efficient I think they should run everything! Just think! It'd only take you about 5 days to get your Chic Fil A order!

Has he done anything against us ?
Well I’m not positive.. but he sure ain’t done anything fer us either.. except keep taking pay for nothing.. o yeah what did he do for the city of Atlantis when the rioters decided they wanted to rob, steal,kill,burn, tear up stuff.. o yeah I remember.. NUFFIN.. don’t get me wrong I ain’t no Democrat.. I hate em.. but I’m sure not thinking keeper has any clout about him

Back
Top Bottom