• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nightvisionguys.com Complaint

Tylerls1

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
228   0
Reaction score
So I’ve ordered once before with no problems, but I don’t think I’ll do business with them again. I ordered a thermal scope they had on sell on 6/30/19 then emailed them to ask for a ETA just to get a idea when it might ship. Was told they get their shipments in on the 5th or the 8th of this month, so yesterday I emailed them to see if there was any update. They email me back today and told me that unfortunately the manufacturer shorted the shipment and they didn’t have anymore of the model I order at that price. I’m kinda irked about, it am I wrong?

So I’ve ordered once before with no problems, but I don’t think I’ll do business with them again. I ordered a thermal scope they had on sell on 6/30/19 then emailed them to ask for a ETA just to get a idea when it might ship. Was told they get their shipments in on the 5th or the 8th of this month, so yesterday I emailed them to see if there was any update. They email me back today and told me that unfortunately the manufacturer shorted the shipment and they didn’t have anymore of the model I order at that price. I’m kinda irked about, it am I wrong?
Well if they want your business, they should make it right.

told me that unfortunately the manufacturer shorted the shipment and they didn’t have anymore of the model I order at that price.
LOL, I don' think that's the way it works. No you are not wrong to be irked. How irked, is up to you. I quit expecting businesses to treat their customers as they would expect to be treated long ago. I'm rarely surprised (unfortunately).

Yeah if they aren't making it right with a scope of equal or greater value for the same price plus some free shipping, I'd be putting them on blast. Do they have any social media presence? You can start there.

Yeah if they aren't making it right with a scope of equal or greater value for the same price plus some free shipping, I'd be putting them on blast. Do they have any social media presence? You can start there.

Sure Im up to like 45 friends on Facebook, I’m not gonna make a big deal about it but I figured I’d at least put it on here to give everyone a heads up

Back
Top Bottom