• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Night vision get-together

I got a site and a plan. Dont **** me up. Im a vet and my ideas are new but low over head, jist 20 mins of your time to be apart of it. We have the land and will entertain counter proposals if you feel slighted. Low to no risk. Call Brain. 404etc...(know somebody)

If this A)got you laid B)prevented a rape...the public joke was worth the humiliation. If not, call brian truelove for another outcome that makes sense. 5mins for 5 grand. Or is that past your initial investment point?
I don’t know what’s going on between you two… but might be interesting… hahahaha :boink:

Which one of you is the shooter… and which one is the rifle support? Any way, Which one is the spotter guy? :becky::becky::becky::becky:
C446ED03-98E0-4AA6-A044-321FE9D2EA84.jpeg

I'm the person who shot the picture. Question is, why are you the human bipod?

I don’t know what’s going on between you two… but might be interesting… hahahaha :boink:

Which one of you is the shooter… and which one is the rifle support? Any way, Which one is the spotter guy? :becky::becky::becky::becky:
View attachment 3906215

Over 72 hours later and the full details of what went down between leaving the PBR and sunday morning are still hazy. Please disregard any and all business proposals. Rare form there Gents. Not since the days Caserma Ederle...

Back
Top Bottom