• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NICS backround check Delayed with Carry Permit?

Only gun related thing Ill buy at Walmart is shotgun shells. If my lgs doesn’t have it I’ll get my local ffl to order it. I don’t do Walmart. Good luck. I did buy a shotgun at Academy once. They didn’t call it in. Only had to do the perp walk with a manager.

I`ve bought 3 guns at Cabelas in Acworth since they opened. The guns were on sale. I have a CCL. I have bought trucks, financed them, drove them off the lot faster than I could leave the store with a gun at Cabelas. No, I don`t buy trucks at the buy here-pay here.

That's your problem, you went to Walmart. Stay the he__ out of there. I have not been in one for 2 years. Just order one and have it transferred trua local gun shop. Y'all are killing us shopping at these places.

So if all you guys wives shop at Walmart, then you still support them. I've never had a Walmart call in with a carry permit. What happened was whoever was doing the gun put something in wrong. I have seen that happen before. At best always ask for a manager to do it. I did have one at one point forgot to put my carry permit in and it made me have to wait 3 days, the store manager was pissed at guy that did it wrong, he almost fired him. Things happen sometimes but at best it's quicker than a gun buy at Adventure Outdoors.

Funny thing is the manager came to double check all the info before they sent it.
I've bought from Academy before and never had to wait.
With how long it's taken so far (and who knows how long it will) it would've been much faster to go to Adventure Outdoors as much as I hate their rules and atmosphere.
Honestly debating whether or not I'm going to pick it up at this point.

Back
Top Bottom