• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Nice treat for a few Lunches

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Got a care package from a Brother in Maine, So I have been wanting to make this and now I can. He just retired from being a Guide, Moose, Bears, and fishing..
Lobster12.jpg
Lobster11.jpg
Lobster10.jpg
Yep I love lobster rolls on Brioche bun

Man, I miss living Maine. Lobster was $3.99/lb for a 1 1/2 lbs lobster when I moved to GA.

is... this real? i have taken to eating bootleg lobster rolls from captain d's and fallen in love tbh. they're not great but they get the job done at like 5 bucks for 2. I had a "real" lobster roll once at reel seafood in down town Woodstock which was incredibly disappointing. My buddy who visits Maine every summer says I am missing out and have no clue. I want to try a real one so bad, just not sure where to snag a legit roll. Willing to travel (localish)/spend the coin.

is... this real? i have taken to eating bootleg lobster rolls from captain d's and fallen in love tbh. they're not great but they get the job done at like 5 bucks for 2. I had a "real" lobster roll once at reel seafood in down town Woodstock which was incredibly disappointing. My buddy who visits Maine every summer says I am missing out and have no clue. I want to try a real one so bad, just not sure where to snag a legit roll. Willing to travel (localish)/spend the coin.
Once you've ate lobster in Maine, it's all over......

Back
Top Bottom