• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL in Decline

America's national sport is shooting. Always has been. College football is next. Baseball sucks. So does basketball. Soccer is for foreigners and hockey is Canadian. The only other sport we should consider reigniting is actual Gladiator matches complete with edged weapons. The Romans had that one right.

I only watched a few bits and pieces of games this past season other than the SuperBowl, which was mainly due to Tom Brady being in it again for Tampa Bay this time. But other than that they lost me months ago. It actually started a long time before that with the kneeling stuff. I switched my focus to college football.

They’re going undefeated this season.

Matt Ryan approves of your post.
iu

I have been watching less and less due to the crazy contracts ($500 million for 5 years) and the political wokeness. Still watched the Falcons lose, but I doubt I will tune in much this year. Just tired of it all.... The more woke the league becomes, the fewer fans they will have and more ratings will decline.

Super Bowl ratings 2021: Numbers for Buccaneers-Chiefs plummet from last year
https://nypost.com/2021/02/09/super-bowl-ratings-2021-numbers-plummet-from-last-year/

Back
Top Bottom