• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL in Decline

You're insane if you think the NFL or NBA are going to fold or go bankrupt anytime soon. TV in general is down it's not simply sports. Viewing habits of people via streaming services and such are what has caused it. Sports are the only reason many people (myself included) want or have cable at this point. Why watch whatever garbage Fox or ABC is making me watch full of commercials when I can just watch literally exactly what I want commercial free via streaming service?

Its a simple solution, if I was owner of a team in a players contract would be a clause that they would stand for the national anthem. If not they would be fined or refused they would be cut from the team. I would also in contract have written in what is the definition of TEAM from Webster dictionary. if didn't like it tell hit road plenty more football players love chance play ball and would stand for national anthem.

NFL=BLM=Antifa

To me the math is simple. I am a patriot 1st and a sports fan way down the list. If you disrespect America and its flag, don't expect me to be your fan. You fools who still support the NFL are funding your own demise. You won't even realize what you had until you have helped destroy it.

F5F58513-0E3F-4994-9374-26AA3E9400A4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom