• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL in Decline

It seems like half of the baseball players can't speak English
Baseball has always been that way. Remember Chico Esculea from when SNL was actually funny? Or Andruw Jones in the 90's? Baseball is all white good ol boys, Japanese, South Koreans, Venezuelans, Cubans or Dominicans. 75% white good ol boys, the rest can't speak English.

I'm sure if biden and his crew have their way, the nfl will get some kind of tax payer bailout...it's what they do.
You do know the NFL still rakes in billions every year right? Even with ratings slightly declining they are not close to needing any kind of bailout.

Reactions: GFB
You do know the NFL still rakes in billions every year right? Even with ratings slightly declining they are not close to needing any kind of bailout.
lol. Name the last stadium built without subsidies and while we're at it, why is the NFL tax exempt again?
Without operating in a state of perpetual 'bailout', they likely wouldn't exist.

lol. Name the last stadium built without subsidies and while we're at it, why is the NFL tax exempt again?
Without operating in a state of perpetual 'bailout', they likely wouldn't exist.
The stadiums are subsidized because of all the revenue they create for the local govt outside of NFL football with other events. Don’t get me wrong I think that it is absolutely ludicrous that public money goes toward building these billion dollar stadiums. Tax exempt status is ridiculous as well, but even if they weren’t tax exempt they would still be making billions off of their TV contracts alone. They may not exist in the same manner they do today, but they would still exist and all get paid a ton of money.

Screenshot_2020-12-21-14-22-20.png

because billionaires know how to become AND stay billionaires. They make other people pay for their sh@t. Can you name a billionaire that doesn’t have lobbyists in both state and federal legislatures to help them get what they want or keep what they have? Nope. They don’t exist.

Honestly I haven't been watching any sports, pro or college much this year. The whole Covid thing has put a giant asterisk on any teams records. Especially college football. You have teams that played 10 games playing against teams who've played half that playing each other in the playoffs...

Nothing wrong with football we enjoyed playing it as a kid. Problem is all the money appears to make them think they are all the sudden smarter than they really are.

Back
Top Bottom