• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL in Decline

Your points about Goodel and the league are 100% . If you WERE a fan I'm sorry . But it makes me very happy to see the NFL ratings circling the bowl. I hate most sports but the NFL is near the top of my list. It's bad enough they have to screw up Sunday TV for hours during the game but they have to spend an hour before the game hyping it and another half hour afterwards telling us what we just saw. And just going by the articles I read and pics of the players I would say that if the NFL and NBA both dissolved tomorrow probably over 50% of their respective players would have warrants and criminal records within weeks/months. **** 'em all!
I love it when nothing is left to the imagination, and people know just how you stand. Ditto here......

If you're not smart enough to pass English 101, get a job in "professional sports." It's little more than stupid people playing an eight year old's game for a ridiculously inflated salary.

I do. And I know there are way more behind the scenes folks earning a living from these sports but that's not my fault. If the NFL and hopefully the NBA folds up then it's because of the virtue signaling assholes on the field. I don't know any bidness model except colleges where you can lecture your customer and tell them what horrible people they are AND stay in business.
NASCAR?

Back
Top Bottom