• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL in Decline

Leveraction44

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
33   0
Reaction score
NFL Decline.jpg

Coming from the west coast where "college ball" means something significantly less than it does here I have a very simple observation. I now live in Athens. GO DAWGS! As for the NFL let us quote the logic of a famous philosopher, Triumph the Insult Comic Dog. NFL is great........forl me to poop on!

NFL commits hara-kiri.

The Left ruins everything it touches. If Roger Goodell had had a lick of sense, he would have nicked it in the bud and protected the business and the brand. He didn't. Instead he wanted to go the woke route with the spoiled multimillionaires who had zero gratitude for the country that made their great life possible. These rich brats will have made their millions, but they will have left the goose, that laid the golden egg, in tatters for future young athletes.

Why are they in decline?.. I never watched it a lot.. but kapersnichtell decide he wanted to for flag I never watched again.. WHY ARE THEY DECLINE?

NFL commits hara-kiri.

The Left ruins everything it touches. If Roger Goodell had had a lick of sense, he would have nicked it in the bud and protected the business and the brand. He didn't. Instead he wanted to go the woke route with the spoiled multimillionaires who had zero gratitude for the country that made their great life possible. These rich brats will have made their millions, but they will have left the goose, that laid the golden egg, in tatters for future young athletes.
Your points about Goodel and the league are 100% . If you WERE a fan I'm sorry . But it makes me very happy to see the NFL ratings circling the bowl. I hate most sports but the NFL is near the top of my list. It's bad enough they have to screw up Sunday TV for hours during the game but they have to spend an hour before the game hyping it and another half hour afterwards telling us what we just saw. And just going by the articles I read and pics of the players I would say that if the NFL and NBA both dissolved tomorrow probably over 50% of their respective players would have warrants and criminal records within weeks/months. **** 'em all!

Back
Top Bottom