• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL has went Totally Woke

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: I Want Colin Kaepernick To ‘Help Us, Guide Us’ On Social Issues.
Why are you so obsessed with the NFL if you claim to be done with it? You are the only one constantly posting about the NFL for the last few years, even more than everyone in the entire Falcons thread.

I watch college football and will continue to do so if they jump on the "bandwagon". I watch football for entertainment, so I care less what the players opinions are or how they express those opinions as long as they play football on the field. If they want to kneel, do jumping jacks or headstands in the sidelines, I don't care. Who am I to censor another man that wants to express his beliefs or opinions. I wouldn't want anyone to try to censor me.
The difference is that they are letting their personal beliefs bleed into their job, which is running, blocking, catching etc, not politics. I support them expressing their beliefs on their own time.

The difference is that they are letting their personal beliefs bleed into their job, which is running, blocking, catching etc, not politics. I support them expressing their beliefs on their own time.

How so? They still play on the field right? That is what I am watching, not the sidelines, well maybe the cheerleaders but I digress. I don't agree with a lot of things or people, but I won't quit watching sports because a few decide to kneel or hold their fist in the air, because while I don't agree with bringing politics, religion, or beliefs to work, I respect that individuals rights just like I want people to respect mine.

I just enjoy rubbing your face in it.

The NFL's stinch just gets stronger and stronger.

That NFL turd is getting harder and harder to polish isn't it.
E506204C-9B4D-4237-BCF3-61215B57A824.gif

LOL I think you being a grown man obsessed with what other grown men do is all I need to know. For most people that just watch football for football we never paid attention to the players politics, just like I’m sure you still watch movies and tv shows and ignore the politics of the actors/directors. This selective outrage is so ironic.

Back
Top Bottom