• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL has went Totally Woke

Certain events might do OK with just TV coverage, but things that are played in stadiums will need fans, they need to sell those concessions. Stadium owners wont know what to do with no fans. They pay the bills for the building. I still watch a little college football, Bulldogs and Alabama. But nothing else, never watched basketball, have not watched baseball since they were on strike in 1994, not a NASCAR fan, no golf or bowling & corn-hole just sounds to freaky for me. I guess I am just a dull boy.

iu

Never got a response to this one for those that watch college sports and not pro sports. I am honestly curious.

I watch college football and will continue to do so if they jump on the "bandwagon". I watch football for entertainment, so I care less what the players opinions are or how they express those opinions as long as they play football on the field. If they want to kneel, do jumping jacks or headstands in the sidelines, I don't care. Who am I to censor another man that wants to express his beliefs or opinions. I wouldn't want anyone to try to censor me.

Back
Top Bottom