• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL has went Totally Woke

Let me guess, you guys are done with the NFL again? But this time you REALLY mean it amirite!? :lol:
Been done with the N ational F elons L eague since crapperdick. Don't watch it on TV, don't have sports channels, by beer that doesn't sponsor it, will by cars and trucks a year old so the manufacturer doesn't get a dime. If I want football, high school and college is as far as I am gonna go!!!

colin.jpg

I will never understand the ongoing infatuation with pro level sports. Find a hobby and learn a craft. Engage your brain in something useful. Like venting on an online forum.
As someone that played football growing up and in college I enjoy watching the best players in the world. The schemes, play design and play calling by the coaches is just as much of a reason for me to watch and maybe more so than the players. If “my team” wins I go about my day the same as I would if they lost, it is just entertainment to me. I don’t pay attention to the players’ politics anymore than movie stars or tv show producers. Everyone on here might as well just smash their tv if they are boycotting the left, they produce/distribute just about every show on network and cable tv. For some reason I get the feeling y’all are still watching tv shows, though.

Reactions: GFB
What about all the NCAA teams jumping in, are we supposed to be done with college football too? Asking for a friend.
Never got a response to this one for those that watch college sports and not pro sports. I am honestly curious.

Back
Top Bottom