• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Newish to Georgia.

View attachment 2526549 View attachment 2526550 View attachment 2526551 Hello.

I’m Brooks Church.

I moved down here in June of 2019 to Woodstock, GA from Columbus, OH.

I was a firefighter and paramedic in Ohio for 14 years. I also raced and drifted cars and instructed drivers for over 13 years.

I have visited Atlanta and Northern ATL areas for many years now and have attended numerous racing and drifting events down here for over 11 years.

I have recently start competing in IDPA and USPSA shooting comps at GA Firing Line and have really developed a love for shooting more than ever before.

My main attraction to this site is mainly firearm related with also a look out on outdoor life as well.

Hope to meet some of you in the future.
Welcome aboard.

upload_2020-3-10_8-52-38.jpeg

View attachment 2526549 View attachment 2526550 View attachment 2526551 Hello.

I’m Brooks Church.

I moved down here in June of 2019 to Woodstock, GA from Columbus, OH.

I was a firefighter and paramedic in Ohio for 14 years. I also raced and drifted cars and instructed drivers for over 13 years.

I have visited Atlanta and Northern ATL areas for many years now and have attended numerous racing and drifting events down here for over 11 years.

I have recently start competing in IDPA and USPSA shooting comps at GA Firing Line and have really developed a love for shooting more than ever before.

My main attraction to this site is mainly firearm related with also a look out on outdoor life as well.

Hope to meet some of you in the future.

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom