• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

newb to suppressors

WhiteJEEPSmatter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
44   0
Reaction score
so I've been saving my lunch moneys for a new shiny dillon press, i think I've decided to keep my press and go with a 30 cal suppressor, mainly for 300bo. My questions are

1. What all do I need to do to find a good quality suppressor?

2. I've done some research but they seem to be bias to the suppressor they have, is there a place I can test the different ones out?

3. A good place to order them around the Athens, Winder area?

4. Then I wait until my hair turns grey before I get it.

5. Do I have to meet with an ATF agent before I get it?

And lastly, what are some good options for 300bo suppressor that can also handle the pressure of a 6.5cm and a 6.8spc?

Thanks in advance guys!

so I've been saving my lunch moneys for a new shiny dillon press, i think I've decided to keep my press and go with a 30 cal suppressor, mainly for 300bo. My questions are

1. What all do I need to do to find a good quality suppressor?

2. I've done some research but they seem to be bias to the suppressor they have, is there a place I can test the different ones out?

3. A good place to order them around the Athens, Winder area?

4. Then I wait until my hair turns grey before I get it.

5. Do I have to meet with an ATF agent before I get it?

And lastly, what are some good options for 300bo suppressor that can also handle the pressure of a 6.5cm and a 6.8spc?

Thanks in advance guys!

Quiet Riot is a drive...and totally worth it. they have a silencer shop kiosk. no, you don't have to meet the alphabet bois.

Where would I go to find quality parts for one thats going to last? I don't have a suppressor now. But I understand form 1 is you make your own.

Hopefully others have good sources for that and will chime in. I bought a factory suppressor bc there was a specific one I wanted, but the wait is terrible!

the new YHM can will go up to 308. 6.5 should be fine. it DOES say 16" minimum barrel length for 556/308. trash panda and other 30cal cans have no barrel length restrictions. IF it is going to be a rifle can only, I would just go 30cal.

Back
Top Bottom