• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new user assholery

The market will regulate the price and if you waited until the last minute sucks for you.
Personally I have not done business with CTD because of their asshole practices.
CDT's douchery I understand. Neckbeard gonna neck...an' all dat.

Larry Potterfieldovich @ MidwayUSA? He cancelled backorders so everybody could get an overpriced PMAG during the Great Neckbeard Panic of 2013.

Damn guys, if you don't like the prices hit that Good Deal button and move along.

If you truly are salty take your chances with the gods...errrrr mods and say so on their post or send them some good old hatemail.
I thought we didn't like top down control round hea .....free market anybody :confused:

You want the government to set the price of ammo? I don't even know you anymore man :lol:

and i must admit, that no, i in no ****ing way want the government to regulate the price of ANYTHING. These perticular ones just drive me ****ing crazy for some reason, mainly that in the real world when i see someone being a ****ing asshole i can call them out in person and people as a group can shame them into understanding what a douche they are. its just here that natural order is broken and it makes my brain go haywire

and i must admit, that no, i in no ****ing way want the government to regulate the price of ANYTHING. These perticular ones just drive me ****ing crazy for some reason, mainly that in the real world when i see someone being a ****ing asshole i can call them out in person and people as a group can shame them into understanding what a douche they are. its just here that natural order is broken and it makes my brain go haywire

You might want to not look at the classifieds here or anywhere else for the next couple of months. I'm sure it will just continue and get worse...before it gets better.

You might want to not look at the classifieds here or anywhere else for the next couple of months. I'm sure it will just continue and get worse...before it gets better.

most likely. im sure i'll have to take a forced time out at some point.

Back
Top Bottom