• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to this site

I'm new to the site and old to the sport of shooting. I guess I've owned a couple a thousand guns and sent over a million rounds downrange......or at least it seems like it. I'm only 60, but I've got some hard miles and a lot of stories and humor. I saw this page and knew that I still had time to learn. View attachment 2754356
Welcome ! Good to have you aboard.
Ive got a little advice :
If you are still living in NY - MOVE !! Preferably down south.....midwest is also nice. Anywhere except NY, CA, OR, well you get it , i am sure :)

Dont take anyone on here seriously and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ..... have all details about any deal you may make , down in PM. Figure out the feedback system and use it.

Have a great time , see you around the watering hole ! Lol.

Welcome sir
I really like your bi-line at the bottom, so here is what I call another "Good Truth". "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)" (Heb. 10;23). It doesn't say that faithful is what He does.......it says that faithful is who He is. Faithful is not an attribute of His character; it is the core of His character. God doesn't know how to be unfaithful........but we sure do.

Back
Top Bottom