• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to the flock

Hey y'all new to the flock. Just wanted to say I have been enjoying the site for a little while found you guys late one night and spent the night reading and smiling at the banter between everyone. And since I have retired (after 45 years of xray) I have lots of time when it's to hot to fish (is it ever to hot??) Have met some of y'all a big shout out to Hairless Bigfoot of everyone is as nice and welcoming as him I think I have found me a home. Keep your powder dry and the lines wet and tight look forward to many fun nights in the future..jim (xrayman)
Welcome aboard

Hey y'all new to the flock. Just wanted to say I have been enjoying the site for a little while found you guys late one night and spent the night reading and smiling at the banter between everyone. And since I have retired (after 45 years of xray) I have lots of time when it's to hot to fish (is it ever to hot??) Have met some of y'all a big shout out to Hairless Bigfoot of everyone is as nice and welcoming as him I think I have found me a home. Keep your powder dry and the lines wet and tight look forward to many fun nights in the future..jim (xrayman)

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom