• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to Reloading, How do I find Components?

I’m trying to hunt down a single stage too for bullet pulling or decapping prior to cleaning and things like that. I was looking at the Lee Precision presses. Any suggestions?

I have an old Lee Press for that very reason. Use it to deprime .40, 9mm and .223 and use it to take the “Glock bulge” out of my .40 rounds.

Now I need the press and primers to actually load all these cases I am prepping. Not far from pulling the trigger on the 550C

Lee single stage is ok.
RCBS rockchucker ss press if the better brrd.
Look around -used &80-100+. New rcds for $125+
Thr Rockchucker is the best

I picked the absolute worst time to get into reloading, I know it’s a long shot. But I’m in search of primers, brass and dies for .223 and 9mm.

I can acquire powder and projectiles, but that’s all I can find!

The white box arrives Wednesday! (Not my shop)

05b880f4db9c4f2b5bcfba944f036942.jpg

Invent time machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75 to 100 seems to be the price for the foreseeable future on sp and sr primers.

It sucks, but it is what it is.

Buy enough to get started, and prices are just as likely to be higher in 6 months than lower.

Eta: wow, saw prices on GB for primers, 150 to 200 !
Please PM me with all the locations of $75 SPP. Thanks!

I’ve got trades if you can’t wait a year or two to reload...

seriously, it’s like having cereal but no milk, salt but no pepper, toast but no butter.

you will likely have to buy components at a MUCH higher inflated price right now so if you think you are saving any type of money loading on your own, you will sorely be mistaken.

I wish you luck on the adventure for sure though

Back
Top Bottom