• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to ODT

James wick

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Hello folk name is James and I recently moved to Atlanta. I’m a gun enthusiast and don’t know when to stop. I used main armslist but someone on Facebook told me about ODT so I signed up today. Hope this site is better then armslist lol. Hope to deal with some of you guys along the way.

Hello folk name is James and I recently moved to Atlanta. I’m a gun enthusiast and don’t know when to stop. I used main armslist but someone on Facebook told me about ODT so I signed up today. Hope this site is better then armslist lol. Hope to deal with some of you guys along the way.

Welcome to ODT!

Welcome to ODT, I think you will find the ODT folks a cut above. We take our guns and the right to carry them very seriously. We don't screw around or anyone over...everything on the up and up here.

Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom