• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to ODT - Impressed So Far

CJAGA1

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Howdy everyone; I just joined recently and found this part of the site, so I figured I better act like I was taught something coming up and introduce myself. This place is exactly what I was looking for - just didn’t quite know it until I found it - and it’s already helping me a great deal with my current search for a compact 9mm for edc (for now). Not gun-rich, but I can foresee getting into some trading before long.
I’m in Newnan, GA; it seems like all of the good gun shops are somewhere else, so I’m trying to find some of those, too. If you’re familiar with Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna, please tell me what you know about it.
Thanks all!

Chris

Welcome - the forum search engine is robust. Search for "Adventure Outdoors" and you should receive a lot of content for review -

Howdy everyone; I just joined recently and found this part of the site, so I figured I better act like I was taught something coming up and introduce myself. This place is exactly what I was looking for - just didn’t quite know it until I found it - and it’s already helping me a great deal with my current search for a compact 9mm for edc (for now). Not gun-rich, but I can foresee getting into some trading before long.
I’m in Newnan, GA; it seems like all of the good gun shops are somewhere else, so I’m trying to find some of those, too. If you’re familiar with Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna, please tell me what you know about it.
Thanks all!

Chris

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom