• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New to GA - Hunting Lease in NW GA

This late in the year, you’re gonna be hard pressed to find any club openings. Sorry for the bad news. As the other member stated, we have numerous WMA’s around the State that have some quality hunting on them. Use waterways or trek in if you want to avoid seeing any folks. Good luck!

This late in the year, you’re gonna be hard pressed to find any club openings. Sorry for the bad news. As the other member stated, we have numerous WMA’s around the State that have some quality hunting on them. Use waterways or trek in if you want to avoid seeing any folks. Good luck!

Not looking for something this year, just somewhere to join. I've already killed a big buck in SC this week so I'm good for the year.

Not looking for something this year, just somewhere to join. I've already killed a big buck in SC this week so I'm good for the year.

I used to hunt around Orangeburg South Carolina. I’ve never seen so many deer in my life!! They would come out one hour before dark like clockwork and there would be dozens of them. Like one member said, it will be tough this time of year finding a club. It’s definitely a good idea to start looking early for one for next year.

Back
Top Bottom