• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New to GA end of September and looking for a Hunting Club or Lease near Augusta

tsusmc05

Default rank <5 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I am moving to Hephzibah the end of September and would like to join a hunt club with land to hunt close by. I do not know the area yet and have only been there once. Please let me know of any clubs in the area that have openings for members.

I am retired so I will have base access and plan on joining the Club on base as well. I would really appreciate your help!

I've been hunting here since 2010. Tons of deer and it's easy to go here. Hit me up anytime and I will give you any info you need.

I've been hunting here since 2010. Tons of deer and it's easy to go here. Hit me up anytime and I will give you any info you need.
Here is my e-mail: tscapsfan@gmail.com, if you send me a message I will contact you right after I get there. I know the season will already be underway or about to start (haven't looked it up yet). I have all weapons and hunt all season's. Thank You. One other quick question are there boar on base?

Here is my e-mail: tscapsfan@gmail.com, if you send me a message I will contact you right after I get there. I know the season will already be underway or about to start (haven't looked it up yet). I have all weapons and hunt all season's. Thank You. One other quick question are there boar on base?

There are a few hogs but not many. I've never seen one and I've hunted all over Fort Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom