• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New shotgun loading trick!

Is the gun stock? I'm assuming an extended tube. I've seen video's where people have filed down the where you load it at to make it a little easier to push the shells in.

Awesome.
My hands are not big enough to hold 4 at a time and also too clumsy.

My hands aren't to big either, you could probably do it. I've been practicing it some, it's more in the way that you pinch them than anything. I'm decent at best doing it but when I try to walk while doing it I get real fumbley with it

ADF0DC46-E494-4DAB-99F5-205A6C8ECCAF.jpeg
Is the gun stock? I'm assuming an extended tube. I've seen video's where people have filed down the where you load it at to make it a little easier to push the shells in.
The receiver is cut down and back towards the mag tube so you don’t have to stick your thumb in to get the shells all the way in. Also there is an extended lifter that helps as well

My hands aren't to big either, you could probably do it. I've been practicing it some, it's more in the way that you pinch them than anything. I'm decent at best doing it but when I try to walk while doing it I get real fumbley with it
The trick with walking and loading is to keep everything locked in place and just move at the elbow

There's a video on the Internet of a guy named Spencer Hoglund or something like that, who shoots cowboy action games under the name "lead diSpenser."
He uses a pump shotgun which, according to the rules of SASS, has to be manually loaded one round at a time.

So he grabs 4 twelve-gauge shells in his hand and pops one into the gun's ejection port, shoots, and repeats. Faster than my eyes can follow the action!

He loads, then fires, one at a time, but his rate of fire is pretty much as fast as anybody else can shoot a fully loaded pump shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom