• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New round of CMP 1911 pistols coming

The CMP sent out a batch of RGN’s on Tuesday and have already started contacting some with the lower RGN’s and shipping the same day they contacted. A lot of participants are complaining because they didn’t receive a low number. Patience is the key here, they will eventually get to your number and you will get your piece of history. Their shipping rate in round one was 150 to 200 orders per week, hang on they will get to you when your number comes up.

Reactions: A34
Got my RGN, in the 24XXX series. Waiting for the call! Trying to decide between Service and field grade.

It was 2 years and 4 months before I got my email letting me know my number was pulled. It is hard to tell what you will get, CMPs website has a forum on it where people post pics of what they received.

They apparently are shipping in the high 25's right now. They won't release where they're actually at so you have to surmise from what's being posted.
I actually thought they'd be further among than they are. Looks like your dad is in for a bit of a wait.

They apparently are shipping in the high 25's right now. They won't release where they're actually at so you have to surmise from what's being posted.
I actually thought they'd be further among than they are. Looks like your dad is in for a bit of a wait.
Thanks for the info!

Anyone know what number they have recently called? My dads getting impatient as he’s in the 29,xxx
Tell him to sit tight and not to worry. I had a very high RGN in round 1, around 18K if I remember correctly. I thought I would be totally left out and forgot about it. Well, to my surprise in October of last year I got the call and had my CMP 1911 the very next day. Patience is the key word in the process, his RGN number will eventually roll to the top.

Tell him to sit tight and not to worry. I had a very high RGN in round 1, around 18K if I remember correctly. I thought I would be totally left out and forgot about it. Well, to my surprise in October of last year I got the call and had my CMP 1911 the very next day. Patience is the key word in the process, his RGN number will eventually roll to the top.
Will do, I got mine a couple months ago and was very pleased

Back
Top Bottom