• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New round of CMP 1911 pistols coming

Did I or did I not say “you can spend your money anyway you see fit”?

Never needed your approval bub, nor your opinion on a "used" American pistol that served this country.

rockyfatcat opinion.jpeg

From all the info I can find, it seems the Randomish Numbers from today start at 20k and run up to 33k. I have no numbers yet, so I just assume I'm 87k.

If you don’t appreciate the history of these imperfect 1911 pistols that don’t measure up to today’s standards for tactical 1911 pistols, don’t bother with this.
If you have the money and want to have one of a few pistols not made anymore, then this is for you.
I love my Remington Rand and am proud to own it since I wasn’t part of the Greatest Generation Ever.
DCC7F0A5-D8D8-414B-BBB5-4974214024BC.jpeg
A72F1A55-F5BB-46A3-B6D5-FA7298010175.jpeg

If you don’t appreciate the history of these imperfect 1911 pistols that don’t measure up to today’s standards for tactical 1911 pistols, don’t bother with this.
If you have the money and want to have one of a few pistols not made anymore, then this is for you.
I love my Remington Rand and am proud to own it since I wasn’t part of the Greatest Generation Ever. View attachment 3209383View attachment 3209384
This photo doesn’t do the pistol justice. Mine is in almost perfect original finish and I have replaced a few parts since this with type 2 new old stock parts.

Back
Top Bottom