• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New round of CMP 1911 pistols coming

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
https://www.americanrifleman.org/ar...lian-marksmanship-program-m1911-pistol-sales/

"Currently, the CMP is accepting mailed-in order form packets for the second round of its 1911 sales program. Applicants must follow the specific instructions on the order packet, provide the required information and have the packet delivered by mail to the CMP 1911 division no later than the end of the business day, March 4, 2021, in order to be considered. For more information on the CMP and the second round of the 1911 sales program, please visit the CMP's website at thecmp.org."

Doesn't leave a lot of time though...

Thanks for the reminder!

I read about it in the Curios & Relics forum and even bought a membership into Georgia Sport Shooting Association last month with the intent to send the packet in. Finally filled it out today & printed what I needed, now I just need to have it notarized tomorrow and mail it off.

Thanks for the reminder!

I read about it in the Curios & Relics forum and even bought a membership into Georgia Sport Shooting Association last month with the intent to send the packet in. Finally filled it out today & printed what I needed, now I just need to have it notarized tomorrow and mail it off.
Notarized??

What grade?

I ordered the service grade $1050 including shipping and the nice case, the highest except for the auction options. You never know what your going to get though. Mostly a mix of slide and grip sources, from original finish to re-parkerized and original to newer replacement parts.

Back
Top Bottom