• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New PCC & Pistol 2 Gun

leechnilk1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
49   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to post this in case anyone is interested. I try to support any 2 Gun any where in Georgia when someone puts one together. This one seems like it could be fun being PCC and Pistol.

I'm signed up on Practiscore for 12/07 shoot, hope some of you guys do as well. I'm hoping it's successful.

https://practiscore.com/december-gmsa-2-gun-pcc-pistol/register

The Georgia Mountain Shooting Association presents PCC and Pistol
ONLY 2-Gun matches in the foothills of the North Georgia
mountains on the First Saturday of Every Other Month, weather permitting

678-725-9564

291 Oakway Estates
Eastanollee GA 30538

Attachments

• MAP.JPG
    MAP.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 27
Just PCC?

I like PCC... but I can shoot that at any USPSA.

2 gun with your 5.56 gun and pistol... now THAT would be worthwhile (for me).

Why is that stupid exactly?

I just think it's a completely arbitrary rule that's not reasonably backed up by anything. By going against the market and the general purpose of a pcc they are turning away folks that may otherwise come out to shoot. As it is now, the only place on Earth where you find people using 16inch 9mm rifles is at USPSA. If they changed that rule, you would likely never see one again.

2 gun with your 5.56 gun and pistol... now THAT would be worthwhile (for me).

There are a few of those monthly. Skip J in Anderson SC and Greenville 2 Gun are great shoots. The Talladega 3 Gun at CMP is (2 Gun) this month. It's this Saturday, but the weather ain't looking so good.

2 Gun currently means leaving the state, which for FFL reasons I'm really hoping this one is a success. .

I just think it's a completely arbitrary rule that's not reasonably backed up by anything. By going against the market and the general purpose of a pcc they are turning away folks that may otherwise come out to shoot. As it is now, the only place on Earth where you find people using 16inch 9mm rifles is at USPSA. If they changed that rule, you would likely never see one again.
I hear ya... but colt was the first AR platform pccs... and ain’t nobody shooting this in USPSA

https://www.colt.com/detail-page/colt-ar-15-semi-auto-9mm-161-301-rogers-4-pos-stock

I did their first 2 gun match. It had 6 stages. A couple of stages were all steel, couple paper only and a couple had a mixture of targets. It went pretty smooth for their first 2 gun match. There is not a lot of movement, due to the sizes of the bays.

I did their first 2 gun match. It had 6 stages. A couple of stages were all steel, couple paper only and a couple had a mixture of targets. It went pretty smooth for their first 2 gun match. There is not a lot of movement, due to the sizes of the bays.

That'll work. 6 stages is worth a little drive. You think you might do 12/07?

Back
Top Bottom