• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New noob to ODT

i'd do a lot of research on how a firearm you are interested in functions before lining up a purchase. Hickok45 on youtube is a good start. he does a good job at that. as for how much you should be paying for a particular gun, Buds Gun Shop is a good resource, not the only one but a good one.
Check out gundeals.com 2 . I'm there daily .

Hello my name is TK.
I joined 3 weeks ago and I am a noob. I recently started to go to gun range with some friends and it got to the point where it became expensive so I was eager to purchase my my own handgun and ammo. A friend of mine told me about this site and on here I was able to purchase my first handgun, ammo, and couple mag. So now I am a Glock 19 holder and recently bought a another (Sig P226 tacops) online but it was a .40 cal which I knew nothing about caliber. I just shoot at the range therefore I may post a lot of odd questions. I didn’t know the difference between 9mm 40 and 45. Didn’t know how to clean a gun or open a gun for cleaning. Hope my fellow expertise advisors could help me with good knowledge. I’m excited and happy to be here! Hope to see you guys around!
Welcome.
9 vs 40 vs 45 - good way to get introduced to the, uhmm, discussions. :pop2:

Back
Top Bottom