• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New noob to ODT

Kimchi

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
Hello my name is TK.
I joined 3 weeks ago and I am a noob. I recently started to go to gun range with some friends and it got to the point where it became expensive so I was eager to purchase my my own handgun and ammo. A friend of mine told me about this site and on here I was able to purchase my first handgun, ammo, and couple mag. So now I am a Glock 19 holder and recently bought a another (Sig P226 tacops) online but it was a .40 cal which I knew nothing about caliber. I just shoot at the range therefore I may post a lot of odd questions. I didn’t know the difference between 9mm 40 and 45. Didn’t know how to clean a gun or open a gun for cleaning. Hope my fellow expertise advisors could help me with good knowledge. I’m excited and happy to be here! Hope to see you guys around!

imagesGODPS3LD.jpg

We were all in your shoes at some point. No idea what we were doing. You'll eventually learn all that stuff if you really are interested. Welcome

Hello my name is TK.
I joined 3 weeks ago and I am a noob. I recently started to go to gun range with some friends and it got to the point where it became expensive so I was eager to purchase my my own handgun and ammo. A friend of mine told me about this site and on here I was able to purchase my first handgun, ammo, and couple mag. So now I am a Glock 19 holder and recently bought a another (Sig P226 tacops) online but it was a .40 cal which I knew nothing about caliber. I just shoot at the range therefore I may post a lot of odd questions. I didn’t know the difference between 9mm 40 and 45. Didn’t know how to clean a gun or open a gun for cleaning. Hope my fellow expertise advisors could help me with good knowledge. I’m excited and happy to be here! Hope to see you guys around!
Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom