• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New members who don't like to PM

By all means, you guys keep being a PIA to deal with so us guys that dont have issues using a phone can keep getting the good deals!! LOL Some of yall cry about the silliest ****! Like a bunch of little girls on here sometimes!!
Nah I already get enough spam calls I don’t need someone I don’t know texting me on top of all that.

Seen a lot of folks that don't like to PM... new and old. Honestly, unless you are a constant user of the site, the whole PM system is kind of hidden and obscure. Very 1990s.

If you guys were just nice and understanding like I am you wouldn't have any problems, like I haven't. I'll deliver to your recliner if I know it will make you feel like you were treated right. That way I can get me another one of them positive feedbacks.........:first:

I dont like to see offers in comments section of an ad. There is still a reason for privacy. Also you need to have stuff documented in a PM in case you need to neg someone, that need has gotten more and more lately too.
If someone feels they do not need to participate in the feedback system, it just shows contempt for keeping fellow traders informed about lowlifes.
And they are plentiful today.

I dont like to see offers in comments section of an ad. There is still a reason for privacy. Also you need to have stuff documented in a PM in case you need to neg someone, that need has gotten more and more lately too.
If someone feels they do not need to participate in the feedback system, it just shows contempt for keeping fellow traders informed about lowlifes.
And they are plentiful today.
Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom