• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New members during these chaotic and trying times...

I had one recently with SPM all over it and noobs were bidding in the thread. Gonna take a vacation from the trading/buying/selling of firearms for a while. May require at least 20 positives w no negatives on future meets with a review of postings and profile info. Yeah, I am a curmudgeon.

I had one recently with SPM all over it and noobs were bidding in the thread. Gonna take a vacation from the trading/buying/selling of firearms for a while. May require at least 20 positives w no negatives on future meets with a review of postings and profile info. Yeah, I am a curmudgeon.
I saw that one , crazyStuff foeSho

I wouldnt worry about it too much. As far as "taking it to homes" ive been in 3 of these protests and haven't heard anything. I'd just avoid large crowds and watching mainstream media. Haven't seen a single accurate portrayal yet

Damn. That was fast. Based on your avatar and wokeness, I was sure you’d become an ODT fixture. :lol:

I don't have a lot of buy/trades/sell in the 8 years I've been here cause I tend to keep what I buy. That said, when I do put something out here I look and posts and feedback from interested traders. The last piece I put on here for sale was just recently and I was contacted by pm and offer was made and I accepted. It was very close to asking price. I saw the trader had "0" feedback but had made a few posts and had a couple of likes. I just asked him via pm if he lived here and how long. He responded back that he had lived here a few years and had a GA DL , BUT, was gonna have to back out of the deal because he was short on funds... made me wonder...

Back
Top Bottom