• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New list of "Best" Whisky's (or Whiskey if you prefer)

I really did like the Crown "Northern Harvest" Rye... too bad it was a limited run and can't be found anymore. The Redemption is a decent pick as well, especially in the 'bang for the buck' category. And of course you can't go wrong with Makers or Knob Creek.

There's a bunch that I'm sure are 'flavor of the month' though.

I really did like the Crown "Northern Harvest" Rye... too bad it was a limited run and can't be found anymore. The Redemption is a decent pick as well, especially in the 'bang for the buck' category. And of course you can't go wrong with Makers or Knob Creek.

Crown Rye is available year ‘round. Any package store should have it, or can get it in 2 days.

I like Rye better than bourbon but I like bourbon in Manhattans but they are dangerous

50BB0312-5FE8-4DC1-85D1-A62A5C8A9CD0.png

Interesting that the 1st 6 were Irish whisky or scotch. I used to be into them but they got priced out of my budget. I like rye but much prefer bourbon. Had a taste test at my house last night. 15 different bourbons. Blantons won the race.

Back
Top Bottom