• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Lady shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lady, Welcome. There are lots of ladies out there like you. I saw my first woman yesterday OCing in my neck of the woods. It was nice to see. Someone other than Me!
Took 3 new shooter girls to the range tonight. So if I can't find any other girl-gunners, I'll just make my own :)

Welcome! I'm new myself but I've been lurking around on here for a few months now. Lots of great info & first hand experiences to let me know where to go, what to expect when I get there and what to do about it. Good to know there's other women out there that enjoy shooting & guns as much as I do! But I've been into guns my whole life so the guns themselves aren't new to me, just a newbie on here :)

BTW, Ladies Night on Wednesdays at Wild West Traders is awesome!

Welcome! I'm new myself but I've been lurking around on here for a few months now.

I'm so happy to meet you! I haven't made the rounds to all the ranges in the Atlanta area, but I've heard of Wild West. Maybe you could give me a tour.:D I've been to a couple places around town, but Sandy Springs Gun Club is my "home" range, and their "Ladies day" is all of Thursday's, ladies don't pay for lanes. Also, they just put a Desert Eagle (44 not 50) in their rental case and I got to shoot it last week and had too much fun! Go to my website and see the video! Also, if your on FB, "like" the AC page cause I spend a lot more time on there than I do here. As you can see I'm a new shooter and yet, I've made guns my world! Not sure why, I just enjoy this community of gun lovers, talking guns, inspiring more women to try shooting, &, of corse, going shooting often. I actually grew up in NYC where "gun" is a bad word, and now my life has done a complete 180 now. Who would have thunk it?

Anyway, have a great day!
Gabby
ps What guns do you own & what's your favorite?

Very cool! Did you shoot 44 specials or magnums? I already "liked" it, very neat idea! Yea, I love seeing more & more women getting into shooting and spreading awareness. That photo on your Facebook page of the southern girl is me made over, haha :) I was born and been raised here in Georgia.

I have a Ruger M77 MKii in .270 - that's my hunting rifle, a Stoeger P-350 12GA turkey gun, a Marlin Model 60 in 22 - that's the most accurate gun I think I've ever shot!, and the newest addition is a Bushmaster AR-15 :) I love my new Bushmaster, but my Marlin has to be my favorite. It's just SO accurate and such a nicely built little rifle - I can keep a 3inch group at 25yards and clay pigeons at 100yrds.

What about you?

Very cool! Did you shoot 44 specials or magnums? I already "liked" it, very neat idea! Yea, I love seeing more & more women getting into shooting and spreading awareness. That photo on your Facebook page of the southern girl is me made over, haha :) I was born and been raised here in Georgia.

I have a Ruger M77 MKii in .270 - that's my hunting rifle, a Stoeger P-350 12GA turkey gun, a Marlin Model 60 in 22 - that's the most accurate gun I think I've ever shot!, and the newest addition is a Bushmaster AR-15 :) I love my new Bushmaster, but my Marlin has to be my favorite. It's just SO accurate and such a nicely built little rifle - I can keep a 3inch group at 25yards and clay pigeons at 100yrds.

What about you?

It was the 44magnums.
i haven't gotten too into rifles yet. I own & love my Cz 75B and I'm shopping for a CCW. I'm also getting very curious about shotguns lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom