• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New info on braces

Navy/ArmyVet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
11   0
Reaction score
Don't dump them... yet.

Reacting to the ATF’s notice, the National Rifle Association tweeted, “JUST IN: The ATF withdrew its guidance on pistol stabilizing braces. Thank you to all @NRA members, gun owners, pro-2A members of Congress, @SenateMajLdr McConnell, @RepRichHudson, and all who helped strike down the @ATFHQ’s unsuccessful overreach.

ATF withdraws proposed guidance on AR-pistol braces that would have affected millions of gun owners | American Military NewsAmerican Military News

Before everybody gets excited, let’s remember we have an incoming President who has promised to take away all ARs and AKs. And ban mags over 10 round capacity.

Don't dump them... yet.

Reacting to the ATF’s notice, the National Rifle Association tweeted, “JUST IN: The ATF withdrew its guidance on pistol stabilizing braces. Thank you to all @NRA members, gun owners, pro-2A members of Congress, @SenateMajLdr McConnell, @RepRichHudson, and all who helped strike down the @ATFHQ’s unsuccessful overreach.

ATF withdraws proposed guidance on AR-pistol braces that would have affected millions of gun owners | American Military NewsAmerican Military News

Don't think that this is over. This was just a fishing expedition to see how we would react. I see a continuous "battle" next year over our 2A rights. It will really heat up if Joe gets "sick" and must resign due to health reasons -- the script has already been written and the Left is waiting for the appropriate moment....

Though I'm not a big fan of the current NRA leadership (currently have been a member for close to 30 years) I still see them as one of our best tools in fighting the Lefts never ending assault on our freedoms. I will plan on sending them another "donation" come January 22nd -- no matter what the outcome....

Keep your powder dry and watch the skyline -- JMHO

Back
Top Bottom